Comprehensive Services Available Across Ryde Covering Tax Matters, Family Law & More
With an extensive range of non-mortgage valuation solutions available, Asia Valuation are the property valuers operating across Ryde you can rely on for valuation matters such as:
- Stamp duty, capital gain tax and windfall gain tax
- Retrospective valuation
- Family law including mediation, divorce and de facto relationship
- Wills and probate
- Rental determination
- Compensation and acquisition
- Commercial litigation
- Development feasibilities
- Immigration law
Contact Asia Valuation & Get Started with Our Property Valuers Near Ryde Today
For a reliable and client-focused property valuation service, Asia Valuation are the experts you can turn to. To find out more about our services, please give us a call on 0415 920 277 or send us an online enquiry now to get started.
Are the property valuers at Asia Valuation proficient in Mandarin?
Yes, our team at Asia Valuation includes Mandarin-speaking professionals who can effectively communicate with clients who prefer to speak in Mandarin. We understand the importance of language proficiency in delivering excellent service.
What qualifications do the property valuers at Asia Valuation possess?
Our property valuers at Asia Valuation are Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) and Chartered Surveyors (MRICS). These qualifications ensure that our valuers have the necessary expertise and knowledge to perform a wide range of non-mortgage property valuation services.
Can Asia Valuation provide valuation reports for immigration law purposes?
Yes, Asia Valuation specialises in providing high-quality valuation reports for immigration law purposes. Our team includes Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) who are recognised by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia.
Can Asia Valuation assist with retrospective property valuations?
Yes, Asia Valuation offers retrospective property valuation services. If you require a valuation report for a past date, our property valuers near Ryde can assess the historical value of the property based on relevant market data and provide a retrospective valuation report.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.