Professional & Reliable Multi-Lingual Property Valuers Based in Hurstville
In Asia Valuation, we understand that property valuations can be hard to navigate, especially when there are language barriers involved. When it comes to finding a locally based and highly knowledgeable team of property valuers in Hurstville who can assist you with your non-mortgage related valuation, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed when you reach out to Asia Valuation today.
Whether you require valuation reports for immigration law, family law or for tax matters such as stamp duty, capital gain tax and windfall gain tax, we’ve got you covered. Our team of experienced, multi-lingual property valuers in Hurstville are dedicated to providing comprehensive, accurate, and hassle-free services from start to finish.
The Expert Property Valuers in Hurstville that the Locals Can Trust for Immigration Law Purposes
As the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia only accepts valuation reports from MRICS-qualified valuers for immigration purposes, it is essential that you contact our team of property valuers in Hurstville. Our prestigious Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) from Mainland China and Hong Kong are familiar with the local markets, while also possessing the necessary multi-lingual abilities to ensure a seamless, hassle-free experience for all our clients.
Asia Valuation: Your Trusted Property Valuers in Hurstville
Don’t let complex property valuation requirements stand in your way. Let the team in Asia Valuation provide you with an expert, multi-lingual service that will help get you back on track.
What types of property valuation services does Asia Valuation offer in Hurstville?
At Asia Valuation, we offer a comprehensive range of property valuation services in Hurstville. Our services cover immigration law and family law valuations, development feasibility, commercial litigation as well as valuations for tax matters such as stamp duty, capital gain tax, and windfall gain tax.
How does Asia Valuation ensure the accuracy and reliability of their valuation reports?
In Asia Valuation, we employ a team of highly qualified Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) and Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) within Australia, China and Hong Kong. We follow standardised valuation requirements of Australian Property Institute (API) and utilise reliable data sources to ensure the accuracy of our valuation reports in Hurstville.
Can Asia Valuation provide valuation reports for immigration law purposes?
Absolutely. Our team of prestigious Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) from Mainland China and Hong Kong are highly experienced in providing valuation reports specifically for immigration law purposes. These reports meet the stringent requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia.
Can Asia Valuation complete valuation reports for commercial properties in Hurstville?
Yes. Whether you require rental determination for rent review or development feasibility, our team of property valuers are well-equipped to provide comprehensive and accurate reports for commercial properties.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.