Asia Valuation: Your Trusted Property Valuers Near the Lower North Shore
As the specialists in non-mortgage property valuations, Asia Valuation are the experts you can turn to for a high-quality valuation service that has been tailored to your specific circumstance. Our property valuers operating across the Lower North Shore can generate valuation reports for immigration law and family law, along with major works for tax matters such as stamp duty and capital gains tax.
Experience the Asia Valuation Difference: Call Our Property Valuers Near the Lower North Shore Today!
The demand for professional, multi-lingual property valuers in Lower North Shore and across Melbourne and Sydney has grown significantly over the years. That is why at Asia Valuation, our team of valuers and chartered surveyors are here to help guide you through the property valuation process, ensuring you receive a report that will suit your circumstance. Whether you’re dealing with immigration law, family law, tax matters or commercial litigation, Asia Valuation can provide you with an accurate, transparent and reliable non-mortgage valuation service today.
Please give us a call on 0415 920 277 now to find out more.
What types of property valuations does Asia Valuation specialise in near the Lower North Shore?
Asia Valuation specialises in non-mortgage property valuations. Our team of property valuers near the Lower North Shore can provide valuation reports for immigration law, family law, tax matters such as stamp duty and capital gains tax, as well as private works in residential valuation for non-mortgage purposes.
Does Asia Valuation handle property valuations for family law cases near the Lower North Shore?
Yes, our experienced valuers at Asia Valuation can handle property valuations for family law cases near the Lower North Shore. Whether it is mediation, divorce, de facto relationship or wills and probate matters, our team is well-equipped to provide accurate and comprehensive valuation reports to assist with the legal proceedings.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for immigration law purposes near the Lower North Shore?
Yes, Asia Valuation is experienced in providing property valuations for immigration law purposes near the Lower North Shore. Our property valuers, including MRICS professionals from Mainland China and Hong Kong, have a deep understanding of the local markets and can deliver high-quality valuation reports that meet the stringent requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for commercial purposes?
Yes, Asia Valuation offers comprehensive commercial property valuation services. Whether you require rental determination, compensation and acquisition, commercial litigation or development feasibilities, our experienced property valuers near Ryde can provide accurate and reliable valuations tailored to your commercial property needs.
How long does it typically take to receive a property valuation report from Asia Valuation?
The timeframe for receiving a property valuation report can vary depending on the complexity of the valuation and the specific requirements. However, at Asia Valuation, we prioritise efficiency and aim to complete valuation reports as quickly as possible without compromising accuracy. Rest assured our team will provide you with a clear timeline for the completion of your report.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.