Unparalleled Foreign Market Expertise From our Property Valuers Near Chatswood
Through our strong connections in foreign valuation markets, including Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Macau, our property valuers near Chatswood can cater to corporate and individual clients looking to declare their local and overseas assets. It is not uncommon for consulate entities to request valuation services from us to value their commercial properties within Australia and report the net assets back to their home countries.
By appointing some of our Chartered Surveyors and CPV, we guarantee our team in Asia Valuation who specialised in valuations for immigration purposes, they will explain to you the type of valuation reports you need and assure the highest standard of valuation services for foreign asset reporting.
Get Started with Our Property Valuers Operating Across Chatswood Today
For a reliable, accurate, and efficient valuation service, our team here in Asia Valuation are the ideal choice for those seeking professional, multi-lingual property valuers near Chatswood. Our commitment in demonstrating client-focused and offering fully transparent services will ensure you with a smooth and easy valuation experience today.
How experienced are your property valuers based in Chatswood?
Our property valuers based in Chatswood are highly experienced and qualified. With our in-depth knowledge and professional qualifications, our certified practising valuers equipped with the local market knowledge to assist with your needs of valuation.
What is the most common type of valuation around Chatswood Area?
The most common type of valuation around Chatswood Area is prestige residential properties. This suburb is well-established with detached residences and duplexes.
How long does the property valuation process typically take?
The duration of the property valuation process can vary depending on factors such as the type of property, complexity of the valuation, and availability of necessary information. Generally, we strive to complete the valuation process efficiently without compromising accuracy.
Can you provide a sworn valuation report for divorce settlements or commercial litigation purpose in Chatswood?
Yes, we offer sworn property valuation services for divorce settlements or commercial litigation purposes in Chatswood. Our property valuers can assess the value of various properties to assist in equitable distribution for divorce proceedings or litigation reasons. We provide comprehensive valuation reports that can be used as expert witness in legal proceedings relating to litigation matters.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.