Most common type of properties for valuation around Burwood
The property market in Burwood, Victoria is driven by top-notch private schools and university including Presbyterian Ladies’ College Melbourne, Mount Scorpus Memorial College and Deakin University. These two high ranking colleges known as ‘Top 10 Private Schools in Melbourne’ are primed by local and foreign investors for their academic reputations. In Asia Valuation, we witnessed an increasing valuation demand for residential and industrial properties around this area due to the gentrification process.
Get in Touch with Your Locally Trusted Property Valuers Near Burwood Today
For an exceptional service and a seamless valuation experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team in Asia Valuation today. Our professional, multi-lingual team of property valuers near Burwood who equipped with strong valuation skills and market knowledge, allowing us to provide all our clients with the best possible services from start to finish.
How long does a property valuation typically take?
The time required for a property valuation can vary depending on factors such as property type, complexity, and market evidence or transaction availability. In general, a residential property valuation can take less than 2 days whereas a commercial property takes less than 5 days to complete. Asia Valuation strives to complete valuations efficiently without compromising accuracy.
What factors do property valuers consider when determining the value of a property?
Property valuers consider a range of factors, including location, property size, condition, age, building structure, amenities, recent sales data of comparable properties, zoning regulations, and market trends. These factors help in assessing the market value of a property accurately.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for compulsory acquisition purpose?
Yes, Asia Valuation provides property valuation services for compulsory acquisition purposes. Compulsory acquisition is common in the metropolitan area of Victoria. The State Authority or the Government will potentially acquire your property for the development of Suburban Rail Loop Project. Asia Valuation will provide a certificate of valuation along with a statement advising how the valuation is calculated as part of your dispute process.
The certificate of valuation must be provided by a qualified valuer, being a person who holds the qualifications and experience specified from time to time under section 13DA(2) of the Valuation of Land Act 1960 under section 35(1)(f) of the Land Acquisition and Compensation Act 1986.
Other than Burwood, what is the other neighbouring suburb which is more likely to be affected by this Suburban Rail Loop Project?
The suburb of Clayton is another targeted area where many residential properties within 500 metres from the train station will be acquired by the authority.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for tax purposes?
Yes, Asia Valuation offers property valuation services for tax matters including stamp duty, capital gain tax, windfall gain tax, and SMSF (self-managed superannuation fund) purposes. Our property valuers are well-versed in the relevant regulations and can provide accurate valuations for tax calculations.
Are Asia Valuation's reports accepted for immigration law purposes?
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for commercial properties?
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.