Commercial litigation is a business or civil litigation happen between two or more parties. Litigants or plaintiffs and respondents resolve their disputes in Supreme Court. Valuation plays a major role in the context of commercial litigation, we provide valuation assessments or sworn valuation reports to Supreme Court in Australia. Certified Practising Valuers in Asia Valuation are served as expert witness in the court to provide accurate valuation assessments for legal purposes.Contact
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
Compensation and Acquisition
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
Valuation of Foreign Properties for Immigration
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.