What areas does Asia Valuation specialise in for property valuation?
Our team here at Asia Valuation can assist with a wide range of valuation requirements, including immigration law, family law, stamp duty, capital gain tax, windfall gain tax, SMSF, commercial litigation, development feasibility, rental determination, and much more.
Can Asia Valuation provide valuation services for overseas assets?
Yes, we have established strong relationships with MRICS in Hong Kong and mainland China, ensuring that our clients receive accurate and reliable valuation services for their overseas assets.
Can Asia Valuation assist with tax matters and family law?
Absolutely. Our team of experts can assist with a wide variety of valuation needs, including tax matters and family law, ensuring that you receive the best possible advice and support for your unique circumstances.
What sets Asia Valuation apart from other property valuation services in Doncaster?
Through our client-focused approach, multi-lingual team, strong connections in foreign markets, and comprehensive range of services, Asia Valuation has become the preferred choice by both local communities and businesses for property valuation services across Doncaster.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.