What is the highest valuation demand in Kew
Kew has the highest valuation demand in Prestige Residential sector. The median price of Kew properties sits on the upper scale of 2 million dollars in 2023 with a strong capital growth. The properties are tightly held for the long term capital growth.
Contact Asia Valuation & Get Started with Our Property Valuers Near Kew Today
From residential, industrial, office, retail, medical to childcare valuation across Melbourne and Sydney, our team here at Asia Valuation are the property valuers in Kew that can offer for the residents and businesses can turn to for a high-quality property valuation service today.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuation for tax purposes in Kew?
Yes, Asia Valuation has expertise in property valuation for tax matters in Kew. We can provide assistance with stamp duty, capital gains tax, windfall gain tax, and other tax-related valuation requirements. Our team can ensure accurate valuation reports that comply with tax regulations.
How long does it take to receive a property valuation report from Asia Valuation?
The time required to complete a property valuation report depends on various factors, including the complexity of the property and the specific requirements of the valuation. It ranged for 2 to 5 days for the short and long form reports. Asia Valuation aims to provide efficient and timely services, delivering valuation reports within a reasonable timeframe while maintaining accuracy and quality.
What is a retrospective valuation and how can Asia Valuation assist with one?
Referring to the process of valuing a property as of a past date, a retrospective valuation will help determine the value of a property at a specific point in time in the past, rather than its current market value. At Asia Valuation, our team can complete an accurate retrospective valuation report in that suits your circumstance.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for commercial litigation purposes in Kew?
Commercial litigation for the properties in Kew is not uncommon. We help our clients in sworn valuation for both residential and commercial properties. The sworn valuation report is then used in the court for the matters of dispute resolution.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.