Contact Our Property Valuers in Melbourne Today to Get Started
For personalised assistance with your property valuation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts here at Asia Valuation today. Our dedicated team of property valuers in Melbourne are ready to provide you with exceptional service, tailored to your specific needs.
To find out more about our services or to request a consultation with our team, please give us a call on 0415 920 277 now.
What makes Asia Valuation stand out from other property valuation firms in Melbourne?
Asia Valuation takes a client-focused and transparent approach to property valuation. Our team of Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) and Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) are dedicated to producing high-quality valuation reports tailored to your unique circumstances. Additionally, our strong connections in the foreign valuation markets allow us to provide comprehensive services for both national and international clients.
How we handle the matrimonial matters in the valuation industry?
Our property valuers in Melbourne are well-versed in handling matrimonial matters related to family law, divorce, and de facto relationships. In this instance, sworn valuation is required for the submission of the court along with the signing of affidavit document.
Can Asia Valuation provide property valuation reports for immigration law purposes?
Absolutely. At Asia Valuation, our MRICS team from Hong Kong and Mainland China are qualified to provide valuation reports specifically for immigration law purposes. These reports will meet the requirements of the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Does Asia Valuation provide property valuations for properties located overseas?
Yes, Asia Valuation has unique expertise in foreign valuation markets, particularly in Hong Kong, Guang Zhou, and Macau. Whether you are an immigration lawyer or a private client with properties in these regions, our valuers are here to assist you.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.