The Property Valuers in Sydney You Can Trust with Foreign Market Valuations
With strong connections in the foreign valuation market, including Hong Kong, mainland China, Guang Zhou, and Macau, our team here at Asia Valuation has seen a growing demand for our immigration-related services from immigration lawyers and private clients. If you’re looking for a locally based firm that can help value properties in mainland China, our property valuers in Sydney are the experts you can trust. By engaging with foreign chartered surveyors (MRICS) who are familiar with their local market, our Asia Valuation team can help streamline the valuation process, delivering an accurate report based on your needs.
Embrace the Asia Valuation Difference by Contacting Our Property Valuers in Sydney Today
Whether you’re looking for residential or commercial non-mortgage valuation, our team in Asia Valuation are the property valuers in Sydney you can turn to for a wide range of valuation solutions, catered to your specific circumstance.
Can Asia Valuation help with property valuations for immigration law purposes?
Yes, Asia Valuation specialises in property valuations for immigration law purposes. Our team of Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) and Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) can deliver accurate and reliable valuation reports that meet the requirements of immigration authorities and assist with your immigration-related needs.
What types of taxation-related property valuations does Asia Valuation offer?
Asia Valuation offers a comprehensive range of taxation-related property valuations in Sydney. This includes valuations for stamp duty, capital gains tax, windfall gain tax, and Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF). Our property valuers have expertise in assessing property values for taxation purposes.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for divorce settlements?
Yes, Asia Valuation can provide property valuations for mediation, divorce settlements and de facto relationships. Our property valuers understand the specific requirements of family law proceedings and can deliver reliable valuation reports that assist in property division for divorce settlements.
Can Asia Valuation provide property valuations for commercial matters?
Absolutely, Asia Valuation offers property valuation services for commercial matters in Sydney. Our experienced property valuers are equipped to handle various valuation matters relating to different purposes including rental determinations, development feasibility, commercial litigation, and compensation and acquisition.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.