Property Valuers Near Northern Beaches with Foreign Market Expertise
With strong connections in foreign valuation markets including Hong Kong, Guang Zhou, and Macau, Asia Valuation has been able to cater to the soaring demand from immigration lawyers as well as the corporate and private clients for declaring net assets overseas or locally. Our team of foreign chartered surveyors (MRICS) has rich experience in the local market, ensuring accurate property valuations.
Northern Beaches Locals Can Trust Asia Valuation with All Their Property Valuation Needs
When it comes to accurate and reliable property valuations in Melbourne and Sydney, Asia Valuation’s team of property valuers near Northern Beaches are the experienced and highly knowledgeable professionals you can turn to. Our comprehensive suite of services caters to the diverse needs of our clients, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for immigration law purposes?
Yes, Asia Valuation specialises in property valuations for immigration law purposes. Our team of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) can provide accurate and reliable valuation reports that meet the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia.
What types of tax matters can Asia Valuation assist with?
Asia Valuation can assist with a range of tax matters, including stamp duty, capital gain tax, and windfall gain tax. Our property valuers have the expertise to provide accurate valuations that comply with relevant tax regulations.
Can Asia Valuation assist with property valuations for self-managed super funds (SMSFs)?
Yes, Asia Valuation can provide property valuations for self-managed super funds (SMSFs). Our property valuers are well-versed in SMSF valuation requirements and can help determine the value of properties held within SMSFs. Ideally, you will need to declare your assets held under SMSF once in 3 years.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.