- Commercial Litigation
- Compensation & Acquisition
- Development Feasibility
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
Commercial litigation arises from various factors as part of the business nature. The reasons of commercial litigation include loan default between lenders and builders and/or property developers, or other related issues such as title and boundary fencing disputes.
Commercial litigation often involves in high-value properties or multiple properties being valued altogether for litigation purposes. We understand every penny and cents makes a difference to your legal battle.
Before the acquisition process take place, the land must first be reserved under a planning scheme with Public Acquisition Overlay to the land.
In the instance of a proposed acquisition of a rented house on which there is a mortgage, the authority must serve the registered owner, mortgagee and tenant with a Notice of Intention to Acquire, as persons with an interest in the land.
Development feasibility is a complex valuation assessment which can be used for non-bank lending and other non-mortgage purposes. Our clients who are mainly property developers or builders in this industry, they need our development feasibility studies which forms part not only about numbers crunching but detailed highest and best use along with analysis on a construction site.
Our firm adopts several valuation methods in this type of valuation assessment including feasibility model or Feaso Model, which also known as hypothetical development method and direct comparison. We demonstrate 4 value components in this valuation assessment including Site Value with Development Consent, and ‘Gross Realisation’ Values inclusive of GST and net of GST along with Gross Realisation of ‘pre-sales’ units net of GST.
Valuation report for family law purpose arises as an output of divorces and mediation process. Many divorced couples do not end up agreeing each other in splitting their assets. This is the instance when they need to engage a property valuer to determine ‘fair market value’ for their properties.
Asia Valuation determines market value based on current market condition for this purpose. We provide sworn valuation reports for the Family Law Courts or Federal Circuit Courts in Australia as an expert witness.
Valuation report for immigration law purpose arises when immigrants from China and Hong Kong migrate into Australia. The government or Department of Home Affairs rely on valuation assessments in assessing their permanent residency applications.
Clients required valuation reports for immigration purposes when applying for Visa Subclass 188 – A, B, C and E and Visa Subclass 888. Asia Valuation provides valuation reports for properties in Australia, China, and Hong Kong.
Asia Valuation is the major valuation player in tax arena. We provide valuation assessments for various tax purposes including stamp duty, capital gains tax (retrospective and current market value), internal financial reporting, superannuation and wind fall gains tax as an outcome of rezoning.
Our firm has highest volume of valuation works for tax purposes compared to other type of works. We had successfully helped our clients in valuing their prestige residential properties and high-value commercial development sites for tax purposes.
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.