Property Valuers Near Balwyn with Strong Connections in Foreign Valuation Markets
Having established connections in foreign valuation markets, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Guangzhou, and Macau, our team here at Asia Valuation can value properties in these regions for our clients. Whether you’re an immigration lawyer or a private client, our experts can help you declare net assets overseas or locally.
How does Asia Valuation ensure the accuracy and reliability of their valuation reports?
We take pride in our team of Certified Practising Valuers (CPV) who are highly skilled and experienced in assessing property valuations. We constantly stay updated with the latest industry standards to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our valuation reports.
Can Asia Valuation provide property valuations for properties located outside of Australia?
Yes, Asia Valuation has strong connections and expertise in foreign valuation markets, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Guangzhou, and Macau. We can provide property valuations for properties located in these regions, whether it’s for immigration law purposes, net asset declaration, or other valuation needs.
What types of property valuation services does Asia Valuation provide in Balwyn?
How long does it take to receive a property valuation report from Asia Valuation?
The timeframe for receiving a property valuation report can vary depending on the complexity of the property and the specific requirements of the valuation. Generally, residential property valuations can be completed within a few days to a week, while commercial property valuations may take longer.
Every team member in Asia Valuation received sufficient postgraduate educational qualification and practical valuation experience. We believed having proper accreditations from API and RICS are a necessity to deliver high quality valuation reports. One talent doing a thing is our mission.Meet Our Team
- Valuation of $20 million for medium-rise residential development known as ‘Ivy Apartments The Entrance’ in New South Wales.
- Valuation of $12 million for high-rise mixed use development, Commercial Zone 1 development site in Box Hill, Victoria.
- Valuation of $30 million for B7 zoned development site in Potts Hill, New South Wales.
- Valuation of $8.5 million for R4 zoned mixed use development site in Blakehurst, New South Wales.
- Suburban Rail Loop Project of Victoria for residential and commercial properties.
- Portfolio Valuations of total net assets of $9 million mansions in Castle Hill and Oatley, New South Wales, in relation to dispute resolution between corporate entities.
- Portfolio Valuations of both local and foreign properties in Shanghai and Melbourne, acting as Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of Victoria for a high-net-worth individual.
- Tender of a historical commercial building including its basement car parking, known as ‘Hong Kong House’ in Sydney, from the Hong Kong Government.
- Valuations of Apartments in Hong Kong and mainland China for immigration purposes in relation to business visa subclass 188 and 888.
- Valuations of foreign consulate buildings as commercial properties in Australia for statutory internal reporting purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $12 million for 3 residential properties including the largest mansion in Olinda, Victoria, for tax purposes.
- Portfolio valuations of total net assets of $4 million for 4 residential properties worth in Hurstville, New South Wales for tax purposes.